Thursday, November 09, 2006

What's Wrong Ohio?

Two days after the elections and I'm still wondering how a state that elected George W. Bush two years ago could elect a US senator that supports the barbaric practice of partial birth abortion. In addition, our new Senator - elect voted as far as I can tell, three times against the USA Patriot Act which seeks to protect our country from terrorists. He also voted against National Missile Defense which would defend our nation against missile launches from such countries as North Korea and Iran. All I can say is...

WHAT'S WRONG OHIO?

1 comment:

Roger said...

Great point Tim. Not being from Ohio, I don't know that much about your local politics, but I can say as a Michigan resident that Ohio is a disappointment to the rest of us who were counting on Ohio to help the cause rather than work against it. PBA(Partial Birth Abortion) must be stopped and your new senator apparently is not going to help in that cause.